Tuesday, August 7, 2012

First photos

I finally figured out how to get photos off my iPhone. I bought an unlocked/jailbroken one to take here, tossed a Movistar SIM card in it, and voila! WiFi wherever it can be found, photo-taking abilities, and calls/texts to nuevos amigos.
My bed was such a welcome sight upon arriving.


The view when I walk out my door is incredible.


Sitting in the living room, to my right is a TV, behind is the front door, and
ahead, as shown, the kitchen. Bedrooms to the left.



The nearest church, which I've attended a handful of times.  San Francisco de Asis.




My bag earned a sticker.

Here I am with a few new acquaintances after the barbecue I mentioned.
We were playing a game of ring toss. My roommate Angie is on the far left.

No comments:

Post a Comment